Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Randolph Morris, Thank You

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2964392

That whole story ALONE could speak for itself.

Thank you, Randolph Morris.

And just to show how not fully reading a title is a bad thing, I had checked my RSS feed this afternoon of NBA.com, and read it quickly that I thought it said "Randolph arrested for reckless driving". And I was like "...dude, already?!" and called my friend, who then told me "It was Randolph Morris, you idiot." Then I read the article and all was clear.

Randolph Morris was just fantastic in the Summer League...so of course he'll get about as much time playing as he did during those games last season that he played, all three (or was it four?) of them. I mean, come on Isiah. You may have a knack for drafting good, but the fact that Randolph Morris, who was only charged for reckless driving by the way readers (All 0 of you...), is going to play less minutes than Jerome James, who has been charged by Knicks fans all year of not, you know, doing anything in the time he plays, saddens me. Almost as much as that run-on sentence I just made.

So Isiah, what to do? FOLLOW THE NAME OF THIS BLOG AND WAIVE JEROME JAMES. He's a useless tub of lard. What are you going to miss with him gone? Empty candy jars in your office?

In other Knick news, I hear Zach Randolph skipped practice...Normally that would mean trouble, but I think Randolph Morris has saved Zach from getting too much in trouble.

No comments: